LED Lighting for 2013 Ski Doo Renegade

Snirtdawg

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to get the H4 Hi-Low LED headlights 5000K and up for this sled. Amsnow has a good article in the 1/19 rag. It mentions to get the heat sink type. Any real life experiences with install or performance?

old abe

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to get the H4 Hi-Low LED headlights 5000K and up for this sled. Amsnow has a good article in the 1/19 rag. It mentions to get the heat sink type. Any real life experiences with install or performance?

They will help you out on this over at Doo talk

renegade

I emailed the editor and ordered the very ones they installed. They are Powlab H4/9003/HB2 6500k. I found them on Amazon.

I have Sii led lights in both of my skidoo's. They are excellent and would never go back. I have a XP gade and a G4 summit. Sii is a company out of alberta CA. Go on dootalk they are a sponsor over there. I did hear installation on a XS is a little tougher then a xp and G4. 10 mins tops for mine . enjoy