Legality

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking that maybe with the new baby, OPEN HEART SURGERY a couple of months ago, and complications following the OPEN HEART SURGERY, maybe he hasn't had the time to put them on?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, the first ride of the season is almost always to the Vansville. The reason is to pick up the trail permits (they sell them there). In fact the local DNR if they see me early in the season headed that way without trail permits on, just wave and smile because they know I am on my way up to get them.

As for the registration. The 2010 is a dealer demo, so will not have them, but the 2009 should and was an oversight on my part. I did buy that sled outright in the spring, so I need to get over to the SOS and get the registration. Thanks for pointing that out!

-John

thunderstruck88

This may be a stupid? but I am going to aks it anyhow. Can you get a vanity sticker like a vanity plate on your car for your snowmobile? Just wondering? And glad your feeling better to !!!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Not to my knowledge. You cannot get vanity "plates" for your sled. Although it might be a good idea for them to make it available and make some extra money!

-John

Ricardo

Thanks John, for the straight answer and for not taking offense to the question; unlike some of your fans. I am also a supporter of your site and have been for years. Glad to hear you are doing well and keep up the good work.