Life Below Zero-Susie Trashes Snowmachine

Snirtdawg

I just saw the episode last night where she goes in the shed and beats the crap out of her snow machine puts it out in the boneyard. Two issues:
1.What moron would destroy a good machine, is she so rich that another one falls into her lap, that machine could save her life someday as it didn't appear she had another. If I did that every time I cracked up a sled in my life, there would be a lot of carnage.
2. The incident was completely her fault as she looked like a newbie punching the gas when hitting glare ice! That is the biggest reason I'm fearful allowed newbs to borrow my sleds. I've had two instances where I would have never even given it a second thought and my friends flipped by backup sled or put it into tree. When on ice, ride it out, no rash moves!
FYI, she is a huge dork!

sweeperguy

I TOTALLY AGREE could not believe she took a sledge hammer to a sled she could've sold for several thousand dollars. She probably afraid of it now and she got that tracked vehicle last season so she doesn't need the sled. But how stupid to trash it vs selling it. Or as a rental to winter guests. STUPID WOMAN. should not even be there, thinking she'll go bankrupt or may even end up shooting herself with all the large caliber weapons she has. Her survival skills, or at least her mechanical, technical skills are not what they should be to be out there. Don't know how anyone would have hired her to run that place before she bought it. Owners must have been HARD UP for an employee. She trashed all those freezers also cuz the food spoiled in them. Would've made more sense to bleach/disinfect them than replace them. Good thing she gets $ from being on show cuz she's just throwing it away.

whitedust

Sue wears on me staring to fast forward her parts. Sue & if I do this & that or if I don't do this & that I die. Either die & get it over with...lol... or just do you job. You know what you signed up for so deal with it. Sue is strange to say the least. lol

timo

its called TV ratings..

I just saw the episode last night where she goes in the shed and beats the crap out of her snow machine puts it out in the boneyard. Two issues:
1.What moron would destroy a good machine, is she so rich that another one falls into her lap, that machine could save her life someday as it didn't appear she had another. If I did that every time I cracked up a sled in my life, there would be a lot of carnage.
2. The incident was completely her fault as she looked like a newbie punching the gas when hitting glare ice! That is the biggest reason I'm fearful allowed newbs to borrow my sleds. I've had two instances where I would have never even given it a second thought and my friends flipped by backup sled or put it into tree. When on ice, ride it out, no rash moves!
FYI, she is a huge dork!

C

Cirrus_Driver

I always thought she was a bit too "intellectually challenged" to be living out there, but when I saw her hammering a 10 thou dollar sled with a mallet, the one she rolled because she doesn't know how to ride it, I said, 'this broad is certifiable'. No longer interested in what she does at all - my IQ drops 30 points just listening to her. Sled was given to her by the show.

ffemt

Ratings that what it all about got ya talking about it, all thought up by producers, Had experienced this when bar rescue was in my area some of the things producers dream up mostly all the owners fighting with Taffer all producers and being a truck driver I laugh at ice road truckers really I don't know anyone that would drive that fast
On that rough of road truck would be broke 15 miles out hitting their head all the time haha

srt20

(In Sue's voice)

I need to go hunting for food, or I will die. Up here we don't have a Walmart that we can just drive to for food. No pizza delivery up here.

After I get back from hunting, I have to figure out how to get the $10,000 of new freezers of the "delivery" plane. Without food from hunting in those freezers that got delivered, I will DIE. just the way it is up here. You either kill for food or die. You have freezers delivered from town or you die.
You have to be a extremely strong person, or you die.
I had to get a left handed .22 rifle because my shoulder hurts from the massive recoil from the .22 gun.

Or I will DIE!!

sweeperguy

Ratings that what it all about got ya talking about it, all thought up by producers, Had experienced this when bar rescue was in my area some of the things producers dream up mostly all the owners fighting with Taffer all producers and being a truck driver I laugh at ice road truckers really I don't know anyone that would drive that fast
On that rough of road truck would be broke 15 miles out hitting their head all the time
haha

No Kidding if I owned those trucks they'd be FIRED! Intentionally destroying equipment.

jmag

I watch the show, she rode that new machine once and crashed. I like all the other people featured, I learn things from them. but with her, I cheer for the wolves.

cobalt_502

Sue wears on me staring to fast forward her parts. Sue & if I do this & that or if I don't do this & that I die. Either die & get it over with...lol... or just do you job. You know what you signed up for so deal with it. Sue is strange to say the least. lol

Amen to that! She is always whining, annoying!