Lights flash when charging

tritonmark

Have a 06 skidoo rev with a 600 Sdi. Put new battery in and when I plug into battery tender the lights flash and there's a clicking noise. I know I have read about this before on he cause. Thanks for any help with a

XP North of 64

Going from past experience a few years back, there are two 1" square black relays above the motor. I believe one is for starting, the other for light and reverse. Try switching, it should tell you if one is bad. You can get them at Napa. My buddy carries a spare just in case. Good luck!

tritonmark

Going from past experience a few years back, there are two 1" square black relays above the motor. I believe one is for starting, the other for light and reverse. Try switching, it should tell you if one is bad. You can get them at Napa. My buddy carries a spare just in case. Good luck!

Ok thanks. Will give it a try !

russholio

^^This possibly, or the battery isn't taking/holding enough of a charge to start it. I had that happen with a brand-new battery that was defective. It showed full voltage, but it didn't have enough amps to crank.