Lodging around Twin Lakes?

markf419

Can anyone suggest a nice place to stay anywhere from Twin lakes to the South Range area? We'll have a couple ladies with us so "clean" is the key word here. Also under a bill a night. Thx all.

polaris62

Parkview is right in that area. They have a bar resturant right there pool and hot tub. I've stayed there rooms are clean and staff is nice. It will be right at your bill a night tho but I might add I think it's worth it.

junior1

it might be a little more than your buck a night but the wildlife cabins are very women friendly. my wife is somewhat a neat freak about places and loves staying there! Plus you have the suana and the trail is right out your front door.

pitt

I have stayed at both. Parkview is clean and nice so the ladies should be good to go. With the lodge and grill right there it makes sense. Pool, sauna, hottub is nice too after a day on the trails. Wildlife is more romantic getaway to me but with 2 couples splittin the bill price really shouldnt be an issue

kraven700

Can anyone suggest a nice place to stay anywhere from Twin lakes to the South Range area? We'll have a couple ladies with us so "clean" is the key word here. Also under a bill a night. Thx all.

We always stay at PARKVIEW. Only downside is they only have 15 rooms, so they fill up rather quickly.

Nice, newer, approx 7 years old, Restaurant on site

jakester

Ditto, on Krupps. My Adopted Mom of the U.P. Sandy is great, and Richard busts his butt on the trail system. Tough to fine better people, if ya see this Mom, Merry Christmas, you'll be getting your card soon, I think you're gonna love it. The kids are always checking on Kruppy.