Lodging near Baldwin Mi

dopp

my dad has an apartment above his pole barn that has 4 twin beds and a futon
it has all linnens a fridge and microwave and coffee pot
all new bath , less than a half of a mile off the trail near kaleva a bit further north on 37 but more snow
if you have the benzie snowbirds map, his house is where the nmber 26 apears on nine mile road. 50.00 for two people and 20.00 for each extra person
call ray 231-362-2235 many dates are open

Last edited:

pearssl

The Sands hotel has some mixed reviews but it seems the snowmobiler's like it! It looks like it's a little off the trail. You know if you can ride directly from here?

polarisrider1

The Sands hotel has some mixed reviews but it seems the snowmobiler's like it! It looks like it's a little off the trail. You know if you can ride directly from here?

How much do you want to spend? Do you want a resort or a place to put your head? Wolf Lake lodge is on the trail and affordable. Maguires you better bring your banker along.

dopp

from the sands you have to ride a questionable trail along m115 for about a mile then it turns away from the highway and goes out to the staging area, after that the trail is usualy in good shape, but gas is in the oppisite direction along m115 about another mile

harvest1121

I have stayed at the Sands. The trail along m 115 always has plenty of snow. You ride through a field that is fine. It just depends what you like. Gas is close with a McDonalds or Subway. If you like to have a drink they have a bar they said they had some club but never made it to it.

polarisrider1

go to www.ironsarea.com click on lodging. I would stay clear of Cadillac. Way to many DNR and Sheriff patrols to hassel you. In and out of the Cadillac area by trail is not convenient. Wellston has lodging and trails a plenty.

dopp

go to www.ironsarea.com click on lodging. I would stay clear of Cadillac. Way to many DNR and Sheriff patrols to hassel you. In and out of the Cadillac area by trail is not convenient. Wellston has lodging and trails a plenty.

i like to ride west of the manastee river,welston area (bretheren) to maple city
seems like less trafic