Halcohal

Every time I leave you site and then return I have to log in. Even though I check the box to be remembersd. What's up?

m8man

Just wondering if you have your history/cookies deleted each time? Do you do that or is it done automatically on your computer?

just some thoughts.

m8man

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I am not really sure, but my first suggestion was what m8man said. To check the settings on your browser to make sure they are not causing you to have to log in every time.

-John

frnash

Every time I leave you site and then return I have to log in. Even though I check the box to be remembersd. What's up?
Are you logging out?
When you successfully log out the forum software will delete your cookies, then you will have to log in again next time.

Of you just close your browser without logging out, then you can just return to the site without logging in again, unless something else deletes your cookies in the interim.

Paul

Board Admin

What type of internet browser are you using. The only time we have seen this issue was with some non main stream browsers. IE, chrome, and firefox normally work without any issues. It is definatley a cookie issue, if your using IE try resetting all the settings back to default.

meathead

frnash,login

Are you logging out?
When you successfully log out the forum software will delete your cookies, then you will have to log in again next time.

Of you just close your browser without logging out, then you can just return to the site without logging in again, unless something else deletes your cookies in the interim.[ dont mean to steel your tread but maybe a more edukated conputter guy lik me cuold help..lol....lol.....please santa send me that speech to print software...lol..lol..meathead ...thanks for your pantince...lol...lol