Long day of riding in adams county

conkle85

Tried two differnt helmets that weekend, one being a raider youth helmet that was bought by his grandpa at a local swap meet last summer. Fits him good however its still to heavy for him to handle the bumps and turns. So the following day we switched to the bike helmet.Not as warm, but was able to hold his head up!!

simonsr1

Everytime I took my kids out, when they were younger, they would fall asleep after about 30 miles, something about the purr of a 2 stroke, we would leave calumet and ride to copper, the last 10 miles their heads would be bobbing,

same would happen on the wave runner to, I wish I had the ability to fall asleep anywhere.

elf

My son would always fall asleep on me until the last couple of years. This yr he's done it a couple of times but is usually pretty good. I would always have a very sore arm from holding him on with my left and using my right arm to steer.

conkle85

Yea I got to experience the one handed riding for the most part of that ride, lasted about 4 hours total. And it just seemed most of the trails we were on we the ones that hadnt been groomed in a while. But it was still a very fun ride.