Looking for 25-35 year olds, or anyone thats cool.

light200

OK, anybody wanna ride in northern wisconsin or the UP with some late 20's early 30's guys? we both live in chicago, keep our sleds and trailer in minocqua, and are able to go pretty much anywhere up there. we have flexible schedules and like to go where the conditions are good, even if its a last minute decision. typically do 2 or 3 day trips, with a day allowed for travel to and from chicago. we dont mind spending money to have a good time...will have a drink or 2 at the bars, try and find cheap hotels, ride from around 11am to 11pm, etc etc.....fairly agressive riders as well. dont want the group to get too big, but more importantly is riding style and schedules. call me to talk and see if it will be a good fit. 630-621-8635, dan.

bradjaco1

Sounds like I found some new snowmobile buddys. I'm always up for riding with some new people. I live in Minocqua

phazerfx

I live in lower michigan but i love to ride in the U.P..... I have 2 07 phazer fx's and normally gotta search for a buddy to take riding with me since me and my bro work together and cant get much time off together to go ride..

dumb dumb

I live in Waukesha Wi. i do all my riding for the most part out of the hurley,geogibic,and once in awhile houghton area myself an all my riding buddys are late 20's early 30's we are all aggressive riders an like to play around but also do hard miles we usually park the sleds mid evening an go out an have some fun we are always looking for more people to ride so feel free to hit me up

Pat1

I live in Appleton but spend my free time snowmobiling at my cabin in the Crandon area. I like to ride hard and aggressive but yet still keep it safe. A typical day is at least 200 miles. I am fine with the occasional bar stop but I prefer to save the heavy drinking for either the evening or a weekend when I am not snowmobiling. The season is too short!

I am always looking for people to go riding.

Last edited:

PjsXRS600

I currently live in Milwaukee but have a place up on Pelican Lake Wi. I will be riding with a couple buddies. Mostly one other one on most occasions. We are both 23 and ride aggressively but safe. If you are interested in heading up not this coming weekend but the next let me know. Shoot me an email at Pcoenen@bucyrus.com