Looking For a Cabin To Rent

redrat75

I'm looking for a cabin to rent for 6 to 10 people around Houghton Hancock area or south of that area. Of course close to the snowmobile trails also. There is a couple coming with us that will need to rent sleds so I would like it to be close to a rental place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

loriwlrc

We are 5 miles from Houghton, on the snowmobile trail, have 3 size cabins available,dates however are filling up especially on specific dates that involve long weekends or area events. We do work with 2 companies that deliver sleds free of charge. Check out our site at www.wildliferefugecabins.com Lori

peppermill

We have fully furnished houses that are really close to trails. I think Pat's yamaha out of Greenland rents sleds. One of our houses sleeps 11, one sleeps 10, two sleeps 4 and then you have 2 apts also. One sleeps 3 and one sleeps 5. Henry's Inn is close and within walking distance of one of our houses. Check out our web-site www.peppermillrentals.com

krupps_resort

If you are interested in the Twin Lakes area, we welcome you to call us with your dates for availability. Approx. 90 mi to Copper Harbor, 80 mi to Lake of the Clouds in the Porcupine Mtns. 72 mi to Watersmeet, 90 mi to Ironwood (these are 1-way) We are fairly centrally located for riding all directions. Located Bill Nicholls trail #3. 906-288-3404 or kruppsresort@alphacomm.net

legend02

Give Peppermill Lodging a call. Along with your rental you get access to a fully heated and tooled shop for your use at no extra cost.

http://peppermillrentals.com/

We have fully furnished houses that are really close to trails. I think Pat's yamaha out of Greenland rents sleds. One of our houses sleeps 11, one sleeps 10, two sleeps 4 and then you have 2 apts also. One sleeps 3 and one sleeps 5. Henry's Inn is close and within walking distance of one of our houses. Check out our web-site www.peppermillrentals.com

I have also stayed at the Peppermill and have reservations their already in January

Sorry Peppermill.

L

lenny

If your actually looking for a cabin on some beautiful property, I know of 2 places.

First one is Pat McIntyre's,906-883-3253, A frame style

Second one is Laverne Peska, 906-884-4715, traditional loft style cabin

Both are actual log cabins in beautiful condition.

Peska's is directly on the trail also, I mean directly

McIntyre's is a few miles from the trail but in the back is some serious off trail riding that Pat don't mind guys riding.

Both places are nice enough to be in a magazine and no more money than the typical lodging

Last edited: