looking for a little advice

ghansen387

So first off I don't know if this goes against the board rules so if it does just ignore and I apologize but I am planning a trip to go riding on 18 19 20 of December and was going to go to Hayward cable Wisconsin area but now with these warm ups I'm thinking prolly not going to have snow so I guess my question is does John or anyone for that matter have any ideas were has enough snow now that after the warm might still be OK I know iylts 15 days away and things can change but I was kind of thinking maybe two harbors or into the u.p. a little ways would just like to try find a place to stay so at last minute ain't trying but like o said any insight would be greatly appreciated

Miscellaneous would probably be a better spot for this post, that being said, that time of the season finding a place to stay won't be an issue, so go where the snow is!
So, are you new to the site? Lots of info here, cams, snowfall info, snow cover info, threads.
Brent

ghansen387

Yeah I am kind of new and we were looking at the cams in up and there was a couple places with two feet so we were going to find a place there but this warm up at the end of next week had us a little worried but yeah we will go were ever there is snow just wouldn't mind to try and have a place were smart money would be but I guess just wait and see

radsrh

Dude from what I am seeing it's a very small warm up. Northern WI they are calling for one day at 31 rest of the days in the upper 20's. As for snow I would say no problems anywhere up this way or UP, at most it will settle some and make a nice base. Now for wet spots don't think there will be enough cold before then to tighten them up.

ghansen387

Yeah I think were going to book a place in bergland bay I think its called hopefully it works out normally I wouldn't care so much but I got a 2015 zr 8000 RR that's been sitting in the shop since july and I can't wait anymore have to ride it