Looking for someone to go riding with in Northern WI or Western UP

RonS

Hi, my name is Ron and I am looking for someone to go riding with in Northern Wisconsin or in the Western UP

I live near Tomahawk WI, and have a truck/trailer - so I could drive to meet you someplace to ride for the day and then would trailer up and head home.

In past years I rode a lot with my sons (but now one is married, and the other is really busy with a business he has started).

I like riding in areas like Rhinelander, Conover - Land O Lakes, Boulder Junction, Mercer, Park Falls, Tomahawk, Rockland to Twin Lakes MI, Bergland MI, Houghton to Copper Harbor, and many others.

I have a like new Skidoo 900 Ace Renagade, I like to ride 70 to 125 miles per day.

I am a good rider and know the trails well. I am not much of a drinker, but do enjoy stopping for a good meal mid-day.

I would like to find someone to go riding for a day (either during the week or on a weekend) while we have good snow this year.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ron Saltzmann

262-290-1269 cell

ron.saltzmann@outlook.com

jwmcatman

Ron, i may take you up on this idea. I will be up this weekend and off all next week. Live in Rhinelander east of hospital. so easy drive and will want to ride some, 800 polaris. Good on miles, good rider and know the trails I ALWAYS ( argh) lead as I know the trails and visitors don’t, love when I get a chance to follow. Lol. Reply if interested and I will call, i have group up till Monday with couple newer riders so you don’t want any part of that. Thanks, Jim.

RonS

Jim, Yes I am interested in riding with you, please give me a call to discuss 262-290-1269 cell

Thanks,

Ron

wirev

SnoEagles, Eagle River have guided rides on Wed & Thurs. Meet at the old train depot by 9A.M. Would be a great place to meet people to ride other days.

jwmcatman

Ron, I will give you call later this week. Trails look good from road but have not ridden since the day after they opened. I will take a spin or two, hour or so, Sometime this week but looks like we shouldn’t have a problem with the trails. Always need more snow though.

bitters

I know this is an older thread but if anyone's still looking I'd love to do some riding in any of those areas. Basically looking for people to ride with.