Looking to buy a Early 90's yamaha phazer ii

700xcsp

I currently have a 1990 and 1991 Yamaha Phazer II and they both have the white side panels and red hood. I am looking for one that has the red side panels and white hood.

I would be willing to trade or pay cash, I have (2) Arctic Cat Kitty Cats that I would trade for, one is a 1986 that needs a windshield and one is a 1996 that needs nothing , I can email pics if interested. I am looking for a near mint or mint sled that does not need a lot of work. We do not get a lot of snow anymore in Illinois so this is just kind of a hobby of mine, I started buying them 4 years ago, and this year I picked up a Mint SnoSport that I have been trying to get off this guy for 10 years, so there is something about the early 90's Yamaha's that I can't get away from.

If anyone has or knows anyone that has an Ealry 90's Yamaha Phazer 2 with the red side panels and white hood for sale or trade please let me know, I would be willing to drive about 3-4 hours away from Chicago to pick one up and next week I will be in Southern Michigan from Monday to Thursday for work so if there is one in that area I can pick it up next week.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...es&simid=608035769241438612&selectedIndex=132

700xcsp

That's the one I'm looking for, but I was hoping for something in WI, IN, or MI since I travel to those states for work, I don't really get out to Iowa as much as I used to, but THANKS for sharing, I may just reach out next week and see what I can do.

Hoosier

Are you thinking about getting rid of either of the Phazers you have? I was thinking something like that might be good for my kids