M-A-W Promo on FB

garyl62

Hey John was on FB today and saw the promos Pats does telling people to share, vote and such, I know you had a link to the Make-a-wish/ride-in event on your last FB posting and I was thinking about "sharing" a post on my FB wall to try to get some other people involved. Problem is that last post talked about a forecast too, so I thought if you put something on FB like just the beginning of Sundays journal that could be really specific to the fund raising side of things it might focus peoples attention to that and who knows, maybe it could draw in someone who otherwise wouldn't read a post about sledding or weather. Just a thought, do what you want with it, you always seem to know what's best when I throw those ideas out to you.

garyl62

Found it on FB and clicked on attending. I also shared it to my friends (all 60 of them! LOL) and encouraged them to come, but more importantly to contribute as anyone who rides I already talked to about coming. Not sure how the event was set up, if it only allows someone to sign up for the $50 price, or if they could make a contribution of any amount but either way I hope a lot of people share it and some other people out there make some contributions.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Gary!

I will spruce up the page for the event, including a picture of Brody and a more clear way to make a donation if you cannot attend.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so I have updated the pages on the site to make donations easier. Hopefully this can spread and we can raise some great funds!

-John