Mach 1 can't wait for snow

sjshaner

My friend took this video of my 1993 Mach 1. I just got it back together. I bought it earlier this year along with a 90 mach 1 parts sled. I had to modify the sled to accept the skid from the 90, the skid from the 93 was too badly damaged. This was supposed to be a starter for one of my kids to ride but my oldest boy has laid claim to it......wonder why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQQQibCPWo

sjshaner

Mike, I bought it with a 583 in it. The previous owner blew up the 670 and put the 583 in it from the 90. I wish it had the 670 and if I can get one used cheap enough I may put one back in. I was suprised by the power of the 583 when I rode it though. I am hoping the 583 gets a little better fuel mileage.

mikes99ss

Clean the rave vales and watch her go. I bet if you take them apart the look like they have been soaked in tar

F

fusion

Kind of reminds me of the 97 Formula 3 600 HO I had. That thing would jack the ski's off the ground all the time. That was one fast sled, but the suspension left quite a bit to be desired. Had a 670 MXZ too, and that was a mid-range torque monster, but it was stiff and would rattle your teeth over lumpy trails. They were fun sleds to run in their time.

sjshaner

The first thing we did was clean the rave valves. They actually weren't that bad. But thanks for the advice.