Make a Wish sled raffle

slimcake

Hey John, I purchased 50 dollars worth of chances on that sweet TX but all I have is my pay pal receipt. Just wondering how the drawing was setup. I will prolly get 50 bucks more when I understand the process. Thanks

jd

Administrator
Staff member
The tickets have stubs, which I will keep. I will be mailing the main portion of the tickets to the purchaser. I had hoped to get the tickets mailed out sooner, but have been very busy the past week or so. Sorry for the delay, but you will have tickets soon!

-John

flyingmudboy

Hi John. I'd like to buy some tickets but can't seem to find the place on this site. Please tell me where it is located. thanks.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to try and get some tickets down to M/M and the Mosquito by the end of the weekend. Otherwise, you do get an actual ticket if you order on line. I just mail them out.

-John

kirk600

Hi John,

I purchased 5 tickets via paypal, and I did not see any place to include my telephone number. Do you have a way to include it or is the address good enough?

kirk600

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kirk.

Thanks for your purchase! I don't need a phone number, the address will suffice. If the winner is not at the banquet, then the winning bidder will be announced via the website as well as by mail.

-John

kirk600

John,

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully i can make the banquet but at least I was able to help the cause if I can not.

Kirk600

08m8

raffle

If I buy today when will they be mailed and how many have been sold? thanks
Hi Kirk.

Thanks for your purchase! I don't need a phone number, the address will suffice. If the winner is not at the banquet, then the winning bidder will be announced via the website as well as by mail.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
If I buy today when will they be mailed and how many have been sold? thanks

I plan to do a mailing later this week. I do not know how many have been sold at the Mosquito, but I have sold around 300 so far.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Any update on the number of tickets sold?

I am not sure how many the Mosquito or M & M have sold, but I did have to bring a second batch to the Mosquito a while back. I have to send out a bunch later today and that will take my remaining down to just a few. I did order 500 more that will be here Tuesday, so I am pretty sure we are going to sell out of the first 1000!

-John