March Forecast???

clark_w

Hey John,

Ok I am probably breaking the rules here by asking this but we would love to get back up the UP one last time and debating on which weekend to make the trip.
Our weekends we are thinking are the 3/2 weekend or the 3/16 weekend, now I know the first weekend is a no brainer, but we would love to wait until the 3/16 weekend but would hate to pass on the first weekend and have a warmup come in and pop our balloon.
I keep looking at your extended forecast and don't see anything about a warmup coming to the Northwoods anytime soon, just curious on what you see the Month of March playing out.

Thanks,

CW

timo

Me too!!!!
the next time i can get up north is march 15th. just praying for no warm ups and no march sun!!
what a u say JD??

Hey John,

Ok I am probably breaking the rules here by asking this but we would love to get back up the UP one last time and debating on which weekend to make the trip.
Our weekends we are thinking are the 3/2 weekend or the 3/16 weekend, now I know the first weekend is a no brainer, but we would love to wait until the 3/16 weekend but would hate to pass on the first weekend and have a warmup come in and pop our balloon.
I keep looking at your extended forecast and don't see anything about a warmup coming to the Northwoods anytime soon, just curious on what you see the Month of March playing out.

Thanks,

CW