Marinette, Forest, Florence, Iron, Dickinson Counties

lt250rfd

Great trails yesterday, some icy corners but expected from previous warm-up before the new snow. Mostly all groomed ride for the 205-miles. 16 west to Dunbar, Goodman, Armstrong. F8 to F4, all freshly groomed, lots of deer out on the trails on F4 headed towards Long-lake. Snack and drink in Long-lake @ Roadhouse, great brisket soup. NST/7 north to UP2 was great, not chopped up. Caught groomer headed east out of Iron River, UP2 west to the Wood nickel for a burger.
Took UP2 back east to 16E to Crystal Falls to 113 back to 2E. Fueled up in Florence back on 2 east to Norway, passed groomer coming into Iron Mountain, all fresh groom to 5N junction. South out of Norway was great to the border. 1S back to 16 was terrible in spots due to the terrain, hasn't been groomed at all yet from the looks. Very passable and tracked up just use caution, logging ops. near saler landing. All in all, a great day with very low sled traffic.

SHOOT2KILL

So plenty of snow if I want to drop my truck/trailer at Wild Rivers DNR in Florence and head out for a 3 day bagger ?

lt250rfd

So plenty of snow if I want to drop my truck/trailer at Wild Rivers DNR in Florence and head out for a 3 day bagger ?
Should be plenty fine depending which direction you’re heading, obviously more snow north and west, only rode what reported on so far. Trails will be fine with colder temps, traffic will pick up with weekend upon us. Heading south west today, I’ll try to post later today/tonight