Masters Week

wiscrev

While in Florida last week, I talked to a lady that was renting her house for the Masters. House is 15 miles away and she rented it for $28,000. She lives in a cul de sac and the other 3 houses also were rented out. Must all be friends and assc as she said they hired a Chef and a maid to take care of them. If you think $28M is high, she told me a lady she knows that's just 2 miles from the Masters rented her place out to Nike for $60 grand. Unreal.

I know when I went with my Brothers some twenty years ago, we parked across the street from the back entrance, and it was 50 for parking a big van. The people that owned the houses striped there yards and fit as many as they could fit. The owners said they made enough from that week to take two very nice vacations. It was a great experience. PClark, I caddied at a coarse in Long Grove IL. TWIN ORCHARDS. Two 18 holes. Red was the men's, and white coarse was the lady's. It was a great summer job looking back on it now. So yeah, I was a Looper, you know a jock. I know all the lines from caddy shack. Our set-up was very close to the way that movie was. Bill Murray grew up not that far from there. You made some good money when a member would bring guests. Monday's were caddy day, so like the movie you could use the pool or tennis courts, but I played golf. We could only play the white. After my years of being a caddy I started to take golf a little more serious and still play today. That is the great thing about the game, you can still play after beating your body up in other sports.

wiscrev

I know when I went with my Brothers some twenty years ago, we parked across the street from the back entrance, and it was 50 for parking a big van. The people that owned the houses striped there yards and fit as many as they could fit. The owners said they made enough from that week to take two very nice vacations. It was a great experience. PClark, I caddied at a coarse in Long Grove IL. TWIN ORCHARDS. Two 18 holes. Red was the men's, and white coarse was the lady's. It was a great summer job looking back on it now. So yeah, I was a Looper, you know a jock. I know all the lines from caddy shack. Our set-up was very close to the way that movie was. Bill Murray grew up not that far from there. You made some good money when a member would bring guests. Monday's were caddy day, so like the movie you could use the pool or tennis courts, but I played golf. We could only play the white. After my years of being a caddy I started to take golf a little more serious and still play today. That is the great thing about the game, you can still play after beating your body up in other sports.
Bad shoulder knocks me out. Loved golf.

snobuilder

ok I know this is a week late but watching a little of the Masters last weekend couldn't help but notice the greens looked real bad.
Was it talked about?. I also watched at least 10 short putts missed in the half hour I was watching.????