Mauston/Wisconsin Dells Area

SledTL

Starting a thread to see how this area fares after the storm. Any info on trail conditions and snow total from north central wisconsin area would be appreciated!

SHOOT2KILL

Was told Columbia Co is opening today @ 3pm...So technically that would make Wi Dells (east of the river) open for approx 2-3 miles east on hwy 23 to the Adams Co line...And approx 1 mile north on Hwy 13 to the Adams Co line...West of the river... north of Broadway av (hwy 13) is Juneau county...The trail heading north and west starts behind the Polynesian Resort...Sauk Co covers the S.W. corner of the Dells and Lk Delton...Mostly ditchbanging along Trout Rd till you get out of town...Follow the signs...

SledTL

Was told Columbia Co is opening today @ 3pm...So technically that would make Wi Dells (east of the river) open for approx 2-3 miles east on hwy 23 to the Adams Co line...And approx 1 mile north on Hwy 13 to the Adams Co line...West of the river... north of Broadway av (hwy 13) is Juneau county...The trail heading north and west starts behind the Polynesian Resort...Sauk Co covers the S.W. corner of the Dells and Lk Delton...Mostly ditchbanging along Trout Rd till you get out of town...Follow the signs...
Any good recommendations for Juneau county? I'd imagine alot of places in this area would have the groomers out by next weekend (1/19) based on the reports I've seen so far? Just trying to find the shortest drive time to good snow from the twin cities!

SHOOT2KILL

Not for Juneau...I rarely ride there...I mostly stay east of the river and ride Adams, Marquette, Wood, Waushara counties...If I decide to stay overnight I stay normally mid-week in the Dells...Best Western Ambassador Inn...Under $75.00 nt for rewards members...Or I give my money to the old polish mom/pop that own Finch Motel downtown Dells within walking distance to several bars/restaurant's...Mid week their rooms can be as low as $52.00 nt