Meester Bleezard!

mezz

It appears as though we will be in for a first dose of decent snows coming this week-end. Be it as it may, it's time for the first shout out of the season to one the the deacons of the new snow church... Heere Bleezard Bleezard!!
Meester Bleezard.jpg I am not in necessarily in favor of the actual "blizzard conditions" that could potentially happen, but, do like the amount of snow that could potentially fall. Maybe we'll have our first snow day? I / we will need it to plow. o_O:cool:

euphoric1

hopefully true for the north woods! I'm not ready for it down here yet uuuugh! but for you guys up there... BRING IT ON!!

euphoric1

sounds like wet heavy snow coming for the northwoods, good news for a base...bad news for areas yet to freeze over.

mezz

System snows will always be on the heavy side, however, despite our day time high temps of late ( low to mid-thirties) & the sun having been pretty much non-existent. Our night time temps have stayed below freezing, the ground is pretty set up on the surface. Once the system snows pass the good ole LES should kick in. Looks like a brief visit from both Aunty Arctic & Uncle LES, but it looks like a good start.

euphoric1

System snows will always be on the heavy side, however, despite our day time high temps of late ( low to mid-thirties) & the sun having been pretty much non-existent. Our night time temps have stayed below freezing, the ground is pretty set up on the surface. Once the system snows pass the good ole LES should kick in. Looks like a brief visit from both Aunty Arctic & Uncle LES, but it looks like a good start.
very nice!

durphee

Looking like my first trip (December 16th) might not be too bad! Its been a long off season, ready to ride. The side by side helps scratch the itch but its definitely no snowmobile.

wiscrev

Getting hammered here. Already 3" and ice under the snow. and maybe 50 yd visblilty. No plows out yet. Stay safe.

m8man

Pic of the back deck, winds from East a bit here

Attachments

• E384BDF1-137E-40B8-9727-6C3DE7814CC7.jpeg
    E384BDF1-137E-40B8-9727-6C3DE7814CC7.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 22