Meet the Kesslers?

coldbear

I was wondering if you got to see "Team Kessler" at Haydays ? The group always seem to be on the polite side when they post. Wouldn't you like to hang with that outfit for awhile? lol.

blutooth

We didn't see John at Haydays, but we did get a change to talk to a bunch of other John Dee'rs at Haydays. Scottiking, Doospunk, Snosnake, Skylar, Pit Grunt, rp7x, Docbubba, t660redrocket, plus a lot of other guys who I didn't catch their screen name - not to mention a bunch of guys from Iowa (in ouir opinion the best represented state at Haydays). Haydays was a blast this year, always great way to get ready for the sledding season and swap stories.

A couple Kesslers rode with JOhn Dee, CuzzinOlaf and Doospunk last year though. I think the first ride on John's new sled...

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I did not see any of them at Hay Days, but as Blutooth pointed out, I did ride with a few of them last December and they seemed like nice fellas.

-John

cuzzinolaf

I did not see any of them at Hay Days, but as Blutooth pointed out, I did ride with a few of them last December and they seemed like nice fellas.

-John

Just watch that your sled doesn't end up on top of (or in) the dumpster LOL. Good times as usual with those guys!

How'd ya miss Kesslers at Haydays!? only swappers with a pool table set up and a drum set! lol Had a blast partyin with them saturday nite!