MI-Trale CP2R Award

hemicoupe

Anyone out there working on the MI-Trale CP2R Award this summer? I was up there last week and seen a few people out riding and was wondering if they are working on it? Would be nice to see a few more people get it this year. It really is nice to ride all the trails to get it. Our group did 650 miles in 3 days. If you do a trail a weekend and want to take your time it is very do able. If you go on the club rides also helps. There is still time to get it.Go for it!!!

ranlam

hemicoupe,
I plan to finish the cp2r award. I have to ride the IRM trail yet. I ride the E P and C trails pretty much everytime I ride since I live UP here. Ive rode the SB trail twice this year. It is so nice to just open the garage door and go riding.

hemicoupe

ranlam,
I know the feeling,I've got a place outside of L'Anse and we used to leave from there but it takes too long to get to sidnaw. I know a couple different ways but don't know about being legal and I don't want to cause any trouble. This year we just camped at Bruce Crosssing and went from there. Our last trail was White pine so we ate breakfast at the Konteka (about 10:15 saturday)

skip_schulz

Not that many people can actually ride all the trails required to get the Mi-TRALE CP2R Award.

I really want to commend Dan for not only being one of only 5 people to get the award last year, but one of the few to get it this year.

The CP2R Award doesn't even include all the other trails that Mi-TRALE has, and yet it takes in hundreds of miles of trails.

To be honest with you, it would be difficult for me to actually ride all the required trails...so again, congrats Dan and good luck Randy!

Skip Schulz
Mi-TRALE