Michigan snowmobile advisory committee

Hoosier

http://www.msasnow.org/

Has it been discussed on here what Gov. Jenny is planning to do to the snowmobile advisory committee in Michigan? I don't live in Michigan, but I ride there and buy trail permits. This is outrageous. The above link has all the details. If you live in Michigan, this needs your attention (imo).

Great observation brit, if you can call it that? Granholm was re-elected to a second term just 2 years ago. It's funny too, that you come from a state that can't keep their own governor in place. HA HA!

NytroFIB

c_b - I should have did some research first and gotten my facts straight...thanks for pointing that out
happy.gif

Tell me about it...politics in IL has hit an all time low and just when we thought it could not go any lower! Just ask anyone who lives in Crook County!

No problem brit. It's just that I have watched this governor run a state that I was born in and love right down the drains in the last 6/7 years. Here's to term limits!

and I agree whitedust! I have actually heard people contemplate why the Woodfield mall seems slower the last year or so. What? Are you kidding? Why would money savvy people in a "tuffonomy" go buy $200 worth of anything and then have to spend 10% on tax?