Midnight Ride

famousguy

Anyone going on the Midnight Ride from Grand Rapids to the Bridge on the 21st?

Lots of bikes

Should be a good time!

benningtonman

Group of 4 coming out of Northern Indiana, we will be joining the ride in Alma, MI we have a motel reserved. Look foreward to the ride, this will be our first time, look for 1 gl 1800 and 3 H D Ultra's. Doug

famousguy

Cool.

We are joining in Howard City. Just 2 of us so far.

Trying to get my wife to ride with me, but she is scared to death of crossing the bridge even in a car, so she is terrified about crossing on the bike.

We have a room for Saturday night at the Quality Inn in St. Ignace.

benningtonman

Our group will be staying at the Vitek's Motel in St. Ignace on Saturday night, maybe we will run into your group during the weekend .

polarisrider1

famousguy, are you refering to Grand Rapids, MI? What is the plan? up 131 and deer dodging? need more info. Currentl on my way back from Sturgis, SD

famousguy

Leaving now. Should be a couple thousand bikes crossing the Mackinaw Bridge at about 8 AM.

Hopefully we won't get wet on the way up...

Pizza Man

WE DID THE RIDE ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO. A GROUP OF US FROM EASTERN WISCONSIN (32 GOLDWINGS) TOOK THE SS BADGER ACROSS ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND DID THE RIDE. WE RODE HWY 2 BACK TO 141, TO I43 HOME AFTER THE EVENT.
GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.

famousguy

Most memorable part of the trip

Riding in the middle of the pack of a couple thousand bikes down M-46 at about 1 AM.

And what should be standing in the middle of the road to greet us??

A group of about 5-6 guys mooning the whole row of bikes.

I laughed for miles..........