Mileage

woodi

I take it into a dealer and have them put it on a diano that could tell you alot. What kind of bike is it ? I would check it out real close if its a sporty. Not bashing a sporty but 56,000 miles could be alot if two people were riding it that many miles.

woodi

That motor shouldn't have a problem with that many miles. Id still put it on a diano for piece of mind.

michaeladams

i got 60,000 miles on mine and havn't touched it except for maint. i know alot of people with over 100,000 miles and haven't rebuilt yet.if you can find out how it's been maintained that would be a start. i don't know what a dyno test would prove that a compresion test and a general test drive couldn't tell you but maybe i'm wacked. sheet, i know people with 100,000 miles on a drive belt.

nhra1000

I wouldnt hesistate one bit but price should refelect the mileage...Lots of other bikes out there will much lower miles...And if price wasnt that much different Id pay a little more for the lower mileage.

otter

The worst thing for a bike is just sitting around, with 50,000 plus on it you know it wasnt sitting. If regular maintenance was done that motor should last along time.

edmarino

50 k on a Harly is used, the same on a Honda Gold Wing is just broken in. I had a fellow visit me from Florida with 320k on his 03 Wing and he had not done any thing except oil changes and brake pads.Tires of course. Now thats what I call mileage.