Mitch's first trip WEST (Albany,Wy.)

rlm796

These are just trail pics.
39392.jpg

39393.jpg

39394.jpg

39395.jpg

This is The Widow Maker!! Pics do it no justice!
My buddy 'Lil Vin made it to the top!!
happy.gif

39396.jpg

These are The Snowy Mountain Lodge
outside of Centennial,Wy.
39397.jpg

These are pics of (Medicine Bow Lodge) a home of Mormon folks who homeschool their childeren,and the family caters meals in their home for snowmobilers.The girl is there daughter who plays the harp if you ask.No pics. of the son (about 13 or 14)and does R&D for Yamaha
happy.gif
39388.gif

39401.gif

39398.jpg

And last but not least this is where I stayed (Highly recomended)Albany Lodge. Great bar,cabins,food and people!!Gas and repair shop also! I hope all this works!!

Yes that is a real FOX at the glass doors of my cabin! Ted,a Lodge worker was feeding it fried fish from his hand!!

39399.jpg

39400.jpg

Thanks for stopping,
Mitch
39389.gif

jmmdbq

Sweet pics! Looks like a good trip! Interesting Suburban with the tracks on it! Not some thing you see every day.

julie

Great pics Mitch! Looks like you had a great time - very cool place to stay. The snow is beautiful!

REV IT UP!

Jul

dew69

Mitch,
Nice pics.About 4 years ago we were in the same area and stayed at the Med.Bow Lodge,Great place to stay.Great food,very friendly!

howler

I heard about the pudgy fox up there. Was up at Albany Lodge last weekend (Jan27th). Supposidly, it hangs around the warming hut on the trail as well. Pretty much comes right up to you, takes the food, stows it, and then comes right back, lol.

N

nancy

Mitch,

Look's like you have a high tech. Suburban with
those thing's on your wheel's! Cool! Beautiful Country there! Does your daughter take lesson's to play the Harp?

Nanc