Monticello Frostbite Snowmobile and Atv show and swap

cpaum

Once again that time is coming up for the frostbite challenge Snowmobile Atv show/swap. This year’s event includes a ¾ mile demo track, ATV demo track, vintage snowmobile show and so much more. Vender spots are filling fast. Here is some of the venders that are booking already. Moon Motors, Mies outland, Polaris, Truemann, Skidoo, shade tree, bottom line, rehab wraps, Sled swap, Best Western, FXR, Spy, Slednecks, Sled bitch, West Metro, PowerMadd and so many more. Please contact Chad Paumen @ 612-240-7337 for any questions.

Swap venders please let Chad Paumen know as well if you would like a spot. There is a lot of swap venders that are attending. You can book early to get a spot in front if you would like.

ALS Snowmobile Foundation will also be at the event. They have a lot of great people that are part of this Foundation and support all the snowmobile events they can. Check them out and say Thank you.

There will also be a Free drawing for door prizes. We have a Polaris Snowmobile, One week Cabin rental at Island Park that's worth over $1,900 and more gifts to give a way for FREE!! All you have to do is show up at the event!

Please reply to this thread and let me know who coming!

Lets have some fun and ride some new demo sleds, ATV's and side x sides!!

cpaum

Sorry everyone. I see i didn't do a good job and tell date and time.

Jan 11th Monticello, mn It is 40 acres next to Moon Motors.

Please let me know if there is any other questions.

chad

RyanH

120cc rides and a vehicle on tracks giving rides to the kids? I will be there with the whole family!

cpaum

RyanH

Yes you are correct! There will be 120's and also a truck on tracks that will be giving people rides. Glad to hear you are coming

cpaum

I would take the chance of winning a $200 award, Polaris snowmobile or even a chance to win the one week winter getaway. Test out some new sleds and then head up for the weekend.

xcspxlt

Getting all ready for the event. Will be showing off our Groomer with its new Snow Camo Wrap. Shoud be a great day and the weather is going to cooperate. After this cold snap they are talking mid to upper 20's. Hope to see you there.