motorcycle chat

Firecatguy

great idea.......this last trip was awsome glad we all got together we could share some the best roads and ride we all do....h58 in Munising is one the top3 roads of all time for a biker......

Firecatguy

Is UP Cruising a site supporter?

he should be....2 great sites...one for sleds and one for Bikes.......

Keith how did you like the road to Gwinn??nice eh.....The mining around there sure is impressive......did you stop at the diner in town?great food...can not remember the name.....Do you remember the name of the place we ate at fri night in St ignace? Wayne prob does as my parents decided to make the trip over next week and my mom is looking forward to the fresh caught fish dinner......

again great trip glad we got to ride together......great state the UP is...anyone who only seen the western UP needs to venture over to the east side as your missing out, grat people all thru the UP...some proud Yoopers every where......

UPTrip2011043.jpg

cuzzinolaf

Keith how did you like the road to Gwinn??nice eh.....The mining around there sure is impressive......did you stop at the diner in town?great food...can not remember the name.....Do you remember the name of the place we ate at fri night in St ignace? Wayne prob does as my parents decided to make the trip over next week and my mom is looking forward to the fresh caught fish dinner......

again great trip glad we got to ride together......great state the UP is...anyone who only seen the western UP needs to venture over to the east side as your missing out, grat people all thru the UP...some proud Yoopers every where......

UPTrip2011043.jpg

We just rode straight through Gwinn and continued home. With the rain stop and riding I didn't get home until close to 4pm on Sunday. Great time and we definitely got to make this an annual ride somewhere. I'm up for Northern MN or WI if you guys want to do that next year... or always happy to ride and explore the UP.

I think it was the Driftwood but know it was right in between the two ferry ports.

Bradzoo

10 of us are leaving southern Mi. this friday headed to Chippewa Falls Wi. to Leinenkugels for a beer, heading thru Ind. Ill. Wi. back across the UP and down through the Lower. Should be a good trip.

squat

10 of us are leaving southern Mi. this friday headed to Chippewa Falls Wi. to Leinenkugels for a beer, heading thru Ind. Ill. Wi. back across the UP and down through the Lower. Should be a good trip.

Brtad, call Sunday before you head out. We will be running US2 to the bridge Sunday.

WOW! Wish I saw this before. I'm headding the 22nd to MN north shore and all over the UP for 10 days. H58 paved all the way from Munising to M123?

Firecatguy

Brtad, call Sunday before you head out. We will be running US2 to the bridge Sunday.

WOW! Wish I saw this before. I'm headding the 22nd to MN north shore and all over the UP for 10 days. H58 paved all the way from Munising to M123?

not to 123.....but into Grand marais it is.....munising to grand marais......one the best roads be ready to turn around and ride it a second time.....its that good...

polarisrider1

UPTrip2011043.jpg
There I am 9th from the left. (7th bike from left) lol.

Last edited: