Munising 2006

Looking forward to seeing them Duck. Cleaned up the difficult attempts. Did that a few times before and probably will again.
happy.gif

mud

Thx 1000....I forgot to resize and ran out of time while multi-tasking here at work. hee hee

tommyboy

Mud Duck,

Thanks for sharing those pictures. We've enjoyed taking a break from the trail at Big Springs for at least 15 or 20 years now. The new and improved raft (with canopy) makes it much easier to see the fish.

I showed my father some digital pics of the place last year and he recognized it immediately. Turns out he took us on a vacation back in the late 50's, not that any of us remembered it. Then he really amazed us by showing us a dozen or so slides of the place from about 50 years ago. very cool!

If I ever learn how to scan and post, maybe I'll put them up here. Maybe John will allow a few with no snow in the pics! LOL!

mud

Tommyboy...I love going to the Big Spring. I have been there in the winter and summer. A lot of history there. I would enjoy seeing your old pics on here.

john

I would just like to remind folks that I would like to keep the Guest Shots for SHOTS WITH SNOW IN THEM ONLY. That is the theme to this Topic and I would like to keep it as that.

With that said, there is no problem posting shots without snow in them in any of the other topics.

Thanks.

-John

tommyboy

Understood, John! I believe in playing by the rules.

Of course, with my lack of techno-savvy, it is highly doubtful that I'd be able to figure it out anyway.

Being an ancient one, I'd probably have to take the slides to Walgreens, have them make prints of 50-year-old slides and mail them to Mud Duck via the US Postal Service! How 20th Century can you get! LOL

B

brick

The picture i posted looks similar to yours. I thought that was strange. You are looking towards Marquette correct?