Munising/Marquette

dcs375

Heading to Munising/Marquette area this week. Anyone in the area or been up there this past weekend? Conditions? Pics? Thanks

Polarice

Heading to Munising/Marquette area this week. Anyone in the area or been up there this past weekend? Conditions? Pics? Thanks

I was in Wetmore Thursday and Friday. We left Saturday morning. Conditions were AWESOME!

We did kind of a loop from Wetmore south and back east to Boot Lake. Then went to AuTrain. Rode to Miner's Castle. Kind of screwed around near Wetmore. There was plenty of snow and it snowed almost the whole time. We didn't ride to Marquette but I heard it was good. I'll be up next week again.

Check out the fish basket at the Cherrywood on Friday. It's all you can eat whitefish and was supergood!

scottd

I rode in Marquette county (Gwinn/Little Lake/Marquette) last Friday and Saturday. I'd give an honest 2 feet on the ground and when we were on the trails they seemed very good. Little icy in some corners but mostly all flat and groomers were out both days.

dcs375

Awesome. Thank you everyone. We will certainly check out the fish on Friday. Anyone know of good hills in the area to climb or just play areas. Any Lat/Long coordinance?