NCN updates

ajscam

Hi John,

Back for more, and willing to help with the new NCN page!

I sent you an email yesterday. Please let me know how I can help.

Aaron

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Aaron

Not sure why I did not get your e mail, but yes, that would be to get some help doing an audit of the NCN. The new format makes it a lot easier for me to add or remove cams, as well as make changes.

Thanks a bunch!

-John

Hello I had some spare time this morning and I was able to come up with a short list of non working cameras that I frequently view.
South Range,Mosquito Inn Toivola,Pats Motorsports works on there website but not on NCN.
Gogebic Lodge,Timberline Sports,Bergland Bay Bar, are not working on NCN not sure if those are an issue with John Dee, or if its an issue with Toms Trail Reports? Im guessing Tom set all those up.
Presquile WI not working either.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello I had some spare time this morning and I was able to come up with a short list of non working cameras that I frequently view.
South Range,Mosquito Inn Toivola,Pats Motorsports works on there website but not on NCN.
Gogebic Lodge,Timberline Sports,Bergland Bay Bar, are not working on NCN not sure if those are an issue with John Dee, or if its an issue with Toms Trail Reports? Im guessing Tom set all those up.

jd

Administrator
Staff member

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

scottiking

The pc I set up for the Mosquito cam died so we are working on a replacement to get the cam back up!
scottiking OUT

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I have a cam in Rockland that you could put up not sure how to do it so would need help.

If is is posting to the internet, then all you need to do is send me that address. Otherwise we need to get is posting to the web.

Just let me know.

-John

4kops

I have it thru a app. Not real experienced when it comes to this stuff. Sorry but would be happy to share it