Need help to become a sponsor

beefstick

Dear John
My wife and I have bought a bar in toivola and would like to become a sponsor @ help all we can in the snowmobile coumunity. All the help or advise you can give us, would be greatly appreceated. thanks Don & Donna

beefstick

thanks John /look forward to working with you & all the great people that make snowmobiling fun

Don & Donna

Due to the rules you have to think hard on were we are at/ if you guess right i just might buy you a beer
D & D

S

skylar

Well there is only one bar in Toivola, I'll be there Dec 18th. Look for the runt in the all black Klim gear. LOL.

swanee

Make sure you keep those lovely "50 years of cigarette smoke" deer heads as they should go to the Smithsonian someday.

Oh and if you could bring back the $.80 Lieny Creamy Darks that would be great as well.

See you in January.

beefstick

yes we kept most of the deer only the ones that the hair did not fall out the cat got a bath also and its teeth brushed/cob webs gone kitchen gutted-being revamped trees in snowmobile parking lot cut to ground/ more tables and chairs/should be a treat for all that vist

Dsbasecamp

Boy oh Boy ....My old John Dee name..& post from us just arriving in toivola....How things have Changed for us at the Mosquito.......Thanks to ALL...Don & Donna

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Boy oh Boy ....My old John Dee name..& post from us just arriving in toivola....How things have Changed for us at the Mosquito.......Thanks to ALL...Don & Donna

And we did meet that weekend of the 18th! I was just walking out the back door when someone, Scottiking I think, yelled my name, and then you yelled my name LOL.

What an awesome job you guys have done with the bug bar. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that it would be standing room only in there on a Saturday afternoon!

lmuch21

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that it would be standing room only in there on a Saturday afternoon!

You mean days like this? I counted 115 sleds while we were there and heard there were as many as 250 at one point.

2013-01-26_13-27-46_223.jpg 2013-01-26_13-27-56_30.jpg 2013-01-26_13-32-36_597.jpg 2013-01-26_13-32-56_236.jpg 2013-01-26_13-32-59_36.jpg

That was my first time at the mosquito and while it was crowded, i definitely enjoyed the atmosphere. I did have to laugh though, as Donna was VERY hesitant on letting me bring a round of bud's back to our table. I assumed she was thinking that i was serving to underagers (as i look young myself) but after i pointed out the table we were at and she could see that the next youngest guy was in his 30's, all was well. We made it back one other weekend last year and hope to visit for many more years into the future. Keep up the good work!

jd

Administrator
Staff member

Wow, that is a blast from the past!

You sure have done a lot to the old place and done it right! Congrats to you all and your success! Won't be too long until the snow starts flying!

-John