new 2012 cat?

purproadking

John, just wondering if you have another new cat coming, and if so what did you get? What are your feeling on the new sleds? Sorry if its been asked already.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, I have an orange ProClimb 800 153" coming for next season. The new sleds look awesome and I like what they have done. I will be very excited to be on it next season.

-John

attack_06

Yep, I have an orange ProClimb 800 153" coming for next season. The new sleds look awesome and I like what they have done. I will be very excited to be on it next season.

-John

just wondering what r u doing with the new one u already have. is it a lease return?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
attack_06

I am waiting on a price for it for a friend. If he is not interested in buying it, then it will go back to Rt 12 Arctic Cat.

-John

D

Deleted member 10829

Colors

John,

Good thing your Klim gear is black! No need to worry about matching going from a green to an orange machine. It will be good to get your feedback next year on the new Cat! Do you think the tall spindles and high A arms will cause any issues hitting things off trail?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Not really sure if the new spindle design will be more vulnerable to hitting things off trail. I guess in theory, there being more exposed will make it more vulnerable, but I would imagine they are probably beefier than the old design. Only time will tell!

-John