New Flo-Fast Fuel Cans, Pumps & Carts In Stock

After using gas can spouts that drip fuel on my sled, gas cans with no vents, and slow, gravity-fed fuel caddies, I found a product that actually works. I'm a JohnDee advertiser and sell these products through my GrowthPoint Marketing and Solo Dock businesses.

The Flo-Fast no-spill, no-leak containers have a vent and can be emptied with a pour spout or a hand pump at a rate up to 8 gallons per minute -- emptying a 10.5 gallon container in 90 seconds. 4 different container sizes: 5, 7.5, 10.5, 15-gallons. Mix and match gas cans, pumps and carts.

I use two 10.5 gallon containers with a pump and cart to fuel my sleds in the garage and out of my trailer on snowmobile trips, and to fuel the boat in summer. We can't always find non-oxy at gas stations on snowmobile trips, and this system pays for itself in summer vs buying gas on the lake.

Stackable 5 gallon container $44.99
7.5 gallon container with spout $79.98
15 gallon container with pump $334.98
(2) 10.5 gallon containers with pump and cart $579.99

I have these products in stock. Please call to order directly for nationwide shipping. 612-315-6170.
Pick up option at Solo Dock in the city of Long Lake MN 55356 (western suburbs of Minneapolis).
www.FloFastPowersports.com

John Gehring
Owner
GrowthPoint Marketing/Solo Dock

Attachments

• 5 gallon s.jpg
    5 gallon s.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 7.5 Gallon Container with spout Pic.jpg
    7.5 Gallon Container with spout Pic.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 21 Gallon System Pic.jpg