New NCN not working

euphoric1

John when I click on the NCN all I get is the map with a fraction of the web cams on it and 4 bars that just keep flashing, varying in size. Is there a problem with network? Do I maybe need to change search engine I use? Im not computer savy by any means but wondering if you can shed some light on what may be going on if its not an issue with the NCN? I can use the old one works yet but limited cameras work and some still show green grass and trees yet, just cant bring up new NCN. Thanks!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what is happening for you euphoric, especially with the 4 bars that keep flashing. I can say that if you see numbers on the map, they represent clusters of cams. When you zoom in, the individual cam icons will appear. I had to switch mapping programs because Google is now charging to use their maps and my cost went through the roof!

-John

euphoric1

Im sure its something on my side but yes the map is shaded and only has a fraction of the cameras normally shown and I have those 4 bars flashing, I will try refreshing, I just wasn't sure if I need to use another browser/search engine as I know some of my manufacturers websites will only work with certain browsers. I will try a few things but thought the issue was on my side, just wanted to confirm, Thanks!! Ok I see the numbers now but map still shaded and I was incorrect its 5 bars that flash varying in size almost like a display on an equalizer, I will have to get to bottom of what is happening on my side. uuugh

Last edited:

rv245

John, the new NCN must not be working, almost all the ones that I've click had not snow.....LOL Just kidding. Great job, really like it, thanks

united

Old browser (IE) has the bars that just keep flashing. New browser (chrome or edge) works ok. Update browser to use new NCN or stick with old browser and old NCN.

John when I click on the NCN all I get is the map with a fraction of the web cams on it and 4 bars that just keep flashing, varying in size. Is there a problem with network? Do I maybe need to change search engine I use? Im not computer savy by any means but wondering if you can shed some light on what may be going on if its not an issue with the NCN? I can use the old one works yet but limited cameras work and some still show green grass and trees yet, just cant bring up new NCN. Thanks!!