New sleds

mikes99ss

So john, since the new cat is a demo sled that means if i catch up with ya out in the bush i can take it for a spin right? I really want to see what the buzz is all about surounding these new cats..not sure if you remember me but i am the mike that was in the trail brushing group with ya..
happy.gif

A

admin

Mike-

I remember ya. If you can catch me and get me off the sled you can try it out. Although remember, demo or not, you break it, you pay for it!

Willey-

The Boss seat came standard for the LE spring order. Really a nice option. Gets you up higher and makes it easier to go from sitting to standing.

-John

jakester

John nice sleds. RT12 rental is right by my work.They're good people. I believe the owner or people working there are from Johnsburg IL. which is where I live. Last year I bought A yammy apex ltx gt and it's a great sled. I wouldn't boondock like you do, but I really like it.Great motor,turn the key and go. Good luck with both of the new babies. By the way have you thought about getting new four legged babies yet, or is it to soon?

frnash

<font color="0000ff">admin:
"If you can catch me and get me off the sled you can try it out."</font>

To paraphrase NRA president Charlton Heston at the 129th NRA convention in Charlotte, North Carolina [I'll give you my <strike>gun</strike> sled when you take it …] 'From my cold, dead hands!'
happy.gif

A

admin

Jakester-

Plans are in the works to look for a 4 legged friend next spring.

-John

mjgriffi

Hey John, I live in the st. Paul Mn area and this year my oaks are dropping acorns and leaves earlier than past years. Is this any indication on weather patterns or dry weather? The squirrels are stocking up too!

A

admin

mjgriffi-

Nope. Wish it was that easy to do a seasonal forecast!

-John

favoritos

Yeah no kidding on the seasonal forecast.

mjgriffi we are in the St Paul area too and this year the oaks did not even have acorns. How wierd is that? We did some reasearch on why the trees cycle. The thing we found is that the trees do that because of the squirrels. They overproduce some years to make more than the squirrels can eat and bury. This allows the trees to have some acorns actually turn into new seedlings. The next year when they do not produce, the squirrels do not have as much to eat. Then the squirrels do not get out of control from an overabundant food source.

Hope that helps,
James

howie99

John,

I deal w/ Bruce from RT 12 and would never go anywhere else. They write the book when it comes to service and interest in the sport. I hope you like the Cat.

mjgriffi

Thanks James, it looks like I will be raking alot more next year then..... Anyone want to come to Shoreview and rake? Steaks on me....