new trailer size question

polaris62

Time for a new trailer. I have one located at a decent price and ready to pull the trigger. But before I do will two 137 sleds fit in a 7 foot wide 12 foot box with a 5 foot v with no issues. Anymore our group has shrunk and a two place would be very handy for a lot of trips. Thanks salesman assures me no problem but just want to make sure.

garyl62

Time for a new trailer. I have one located at a decent price and ready to pull the trigger. But before I do will two 137 sleds fit in a 7 foot wide 12 foot box with a 5 foot v with no issues. Anymore our group has shrunk and a two place would be very handy for a lot of trips. Thanks salesman assures me no problem but just want to make sure.

Mine is 5' longer and I get three sleds in (2 longer than yours) with no issues. My second sled in is about 2 or 3 feet before the "V" even starts. I'd think you'd be fine.

xc500mod

we can get 4 144'' sleds in a 7 foot wide 20 foot box with 3 foot v. one of the sleds has a bumper resting on the hood (with a lot of padding) it's a tight fit but we do it.