Newberry?

polarisrider1

Comfort Inn works for me. Large Hot tub. trails out the back way. lots of parking. It is south of town on Hwy.28 Fast food across the street with a Dollar menu. It is clean. No roaches. lol

megan600

There is another posting under Area/Conditions and Info on Newberry so you may want to check that one also, but I suggested Zellers (Super 8). Check out the other post for additional info from myself and others.
Happy Riding.

thunderstruck88

I just wonder what ever became of the place to eat up there called Dietrichs? sp not sure of but it was glose to the Gateway Motel If it's still there it's cheap and way better then fast food . Got a great breakfast to!!!!

zr500rider

ok posted same questions on thread in area info and conditions but thought i would put it here also. Our group thinking of staying in Newberry area as well....middle Feb.....How is it getting in and out of town to some of these places. Heard Newberry was kinda tuff on sledders getting in and out of town in past? Not looking for place with all ammenities just clean room and bed to sleep with some tv watching in the evening is about all we need. Zellers sounds resonable.....is it convenient getting in and out on sleds?

dafalls

We have never had any problems getting to the trails from Zellars. You do have to ride down some alley's in town but you shouldn't have any problems in the middle of February.

shrek

I would suggest staying north of town as well. It seems Newberry makes it more difficult every year to get in and out of town. We used to stay there but have since went to other areas. We even try to avoid getting gas in Newberry if at all possible. I love the town and the area it just isn't very good for snowmobiling in and out of.