NHRA fans

zr800

The Forces should have been real happy along with Team Schumacher and Team Summit, Off to Flordia in two weeks going to go to the Gatornationals

sixball

First two outings for the year have had some stout numbers.... We use to run the NHRA in A,B,&C Gas. Good old days. IMG_3239.jpg

snow_dog

Hi Lori!

Yeah the car looks amazing, I love it.

We knew we had to run a good number against Neff, so we hopped it up a bit.
I guess the track wasn't willing to hold what we threw at it, there's a fine line between running fast and smoking the tires.

Back at it again in Gainesville!

snow_dog

jeez those purple boots drew more attention than the new wrap on the race car lol.
Seriously if you saw qualifying coverage the camera guys were all over Alice and her boots.

She brought out three different color boots and asked the crews opinion on which to wear.
It was between purple, lime green and silver. The green ones are good, but I voted purple, as did
most of the other guys.

She's going to wear the green boots in Gainesville

pman

Ashley Force.jpg Jeg Coughlin.jpg John Force.jpg Ron Capps.jpg Snow dog, what do you do on Bode's team? Me, my wife, and boys love NHRA and all have our favorite teams. What a great organization, great for the fans. We also love NASCAR, but it's not as fan friendly as NHRA. A few years ago, I took my boys to their first race here in Joliet. The teams and drivers are awesome. Got some great pics.

600skidoo

Nice article in the latest issue of the National Dragster on Bode.
Love to see the small independents go up against the big teams.

nhra1000

jeez those purple boots drew more attention than the new wrap on the race car lol.
Seriously if you saw qualifying coverage the camera guys were all over Alice and her boots.

She brought out three different color boots and asked the crews opinion on which to wear.
It was between purple, lime green and silver. The green ones are good, but I voted purple, as did
most of the other guys.

She's going to wear the green boots in Gainesville

Remind me to show you the text I got from Alice regarding the purple boots....I will be in Gainesville. Signed UB

snow_dog

pman, nice pics. Looks like the kids had fun.
I do bottom end between rounds, service rods and pistons and assemble our short blocks.

Okay UB, I'll see you there!

loriwlrc

snow dog, can't thank you enough for the auction items for the John Dee Ride In, the racing slick is going to look awesome in our NHRA room as well as the blower belt and pistons/ rod so cool to have them signed as well. Maybe Alice will donate her boots for next year, I'm sure all the guys out there would love to have something that Alice wore : ) How true the racers are fan friendly, let's hope it stays that way,back when we fans lost Eric M., I did a painting of him for his dad and was able to give it to him personally, that was cool!

jr37

Cool pictures pman. I always liked John Force, just seemed like a down to earth kinda guy.