Nice Catch

ubee

nice catch !! we had a 20+ pound pike grab a 5lb. walleye today ! never hooked, tried to get him in net, finally let go !! not a great pic ,lots of reflections. you can see orange jig in walleye and walleye eyes from flash,can see pike if you really look !

Attachments

• DSC07146.jpg
    DSC07146.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 135

mxz_chris

Awesome. Amazing how those pike just refuse to let go. My neighbor boated a 20 inch pike on a 7 inch smallmouth last year. Netted both before he let go.

skidoodragon

Nice snap's Peppermills. Next time I come up that way to atv, might have to throw the rod&reel in too. Darrly: you did't have to row back this time did U ?

See you soon!

peppermill

Not a chance. I think learned lesson to always make sure I haave gas. Yes bring the fishing stuff. Cindy and I went out the next night and no northern, walleye or bass. We did get about 19 crappies but they were huge and filled a five gallon pail half full.

Last edited:

peppermill

Yes they are. When we got home Darrell cleaned and I cooked. Nothing like having fresh fish. The trail needs tons of work which the club can't afford. Checked with snowmobile club to see if they could help and we were told that they already had the paper work turned in. Now we are just waiting to hear how and what they want done and how much they are going to allow.