No apology required

John,
With all that has happened to you this year (12 months) an apology for not making a journal entry this evening is not necessary. For me at least. A new baby!!!!!! The issues that arose in October with your health, the Ride In!! That is more than enough for a few people, much less one person such as yourself. I have enjoyed your site for many years now and I have enjoyed your neck of the woods a few times. I will continue to enjoy your site as long as it is on the WWW and I KNOW I will enjoy your neck of the woods at some point again in my lifetime. I can only imagine the amount of work the site is on it's own. Add into that Gracie and a full time job and the wonderful thing you have done with the ride in and all I can say is WOW!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! I can only wish that at some point in my life I can be half the man you are. Thank you for all of the awesome things you have done, written, and shown me through the years. Your journals do give me something fun to read, see, and wish I was there.

PROPS TO YOU, NORA, GRACIE, THE HOUNDS and JOHNDEE.COM for being there when I'm feeling something missing.

Thanks John and I can wait as long as it takes. Rest up my friend that I have never met in person.

L8R
Todd

onesnowman

Thanks John

Just a note to say Thanks for all you do. I know you must enjoy Dee.com but it is time consuming. Think Snow is on every sled, trailer, and tow vehicle we drive,it's your way of saying Thanks. Please hug Nora and Gracie and tell them Thanks also. Hoping we meet someday soon. Richard

kbuchan

Thanks John

I dont post much on here but I love coming to this site and checking things. I also would like to say a big Thank you to John for all he does and also to his
wife Nora for letting him do it.

Kevin