Noras blazer

S

scott_l

John I thought you added onto the shop so Nora could park inside. But I see in your last "front of the house shot" shes still parking out side. Will you move your darn toys so the poor gal does not have to clean off the blazer before going to work.
happy.gif

Sorry don't know what made me think of this....Thanks for the great site and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new sleds.

A

admin

Did not make the shop big enough!
proud.gif

Actually, there is a remote starter in the Blazer and have decided rather than keep things all tightly packed in inside the shop, plus let heat out everytime she wants to use the Blazer, we will just put it inside the shop when a big storm is going to hit and then it will not need to have to be cleaned off. The lighter snows (<8") are not a big deal to clean off the Blazer.

-John

S

scott_l

Sorry Nora tried to help you!
happy.gif

John is a true yooper, he calls a light snow fall less than 8”………..John you live the life many of us dream of (ya I am sure there are a few draw backs that most of us do not see).

A

admin

Thanks for thinking of me Scott!

Actually, there is another good reason to park the blazer right out front....At times I still act like a flatlander and don't wear boots. If I'm parked right out front I don't need to walk through too much snow to get to the blazer.

average_joe

Finish the sentence John!

<font color="0000ff">...I don't need to walk through too much snow to get to the blazer</font> <u>to clear the snow off for Nora</u><font color="0000ff">.</font>