North, North, North, Riding.

m8man

Got out with a neat group on Friday.. Unfortunately I have only four pic's as I was too busy riding and pulling sleds out. We did find some xxtra deep stuff and played for a good while.. Our group had Joe, Troy, Zach, Mr. JD himself, and yours truly. We headed out from John's house played for a while then met Troy and Zach at the lodge to hook up and go play with those guys.. I had a horrible fogging day with the goggles that may need some changing of set up.. I did buy from the lodge some anti-fog spray and a cloth. After coating the lenses and rubbing with the cloth it seemed to clear up.. You guys should check out that place when you're up that way.. Maybe a brew and a burger along with a trip to the store.. They have a ton of stuff. The trip was a blast as we had to make a B line for gas towards the end back to the lodge.. Then the oh oh happened just north of getting back, Joe smoked his sled.. Yikes I hope he gets it fixed soon, and this "kid" is a pretty good rider too. It was the first time I met him and he is from our area so maybe we'll ride again.

John, Joe, and myself on the way to the lodge
98775.jpg

Taking it in and taking a rest
98776.jpg

True backwoods beauty
98777.jpg

JD stretching before a snow angel?
98778.jpg

Over & Out
M8man

Firecatguy

m8man sweet pics

you need to get the arctic cat goggle bag for under the hood and a second pair of goggles
problem solved...

W

winter_time

Hey M8man

I think ill have the sled up and running by the end of the night i blew an oil line and lost all oil as well as the pto side piston looking forward to going riding with you again

m8man

winter time,

Glad to hear it's on the mend.. I have to get my control unit checked on mine as the reverse is starting to give me a headache... Line up some hand warmers too.

m8man

W

winter_time

m8man

Ya im throwing a new set on there but im not putting the arctic cat ones back on there seeing as i dont like them very much im out working on the sled right now and hope to have it running in an hour or so

winter time

m8man

All I have to say is go Joe... We will need a pic of exhaust coming out of the sled to prove your back up and running right?? maybe some additional

later

yooper

Nice pics m8...sorry to hear about your sled Joe <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>11 more days for me I can't wait much longer it's killing me!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

Team Countdown
Dan

W

winter_time

i had it running and went for a ride now i snapped the bolt off that holds the primary on inside the crank so hopefully i can get an easy out on there and thread it out

yooper

Joe, try a left handed drill bit, if your lucky as you drill it the stud will come out. Either way you have to drill it to get an easy out in it. I got lucky a few times back in the day when I was turning wrenches for a living...good luck :)

W

winter_time

thanks yooper ill give it a try right now im willing to do anything

bulldog

Chris, if you are having trouble with fogging you have to get one of these. Maybe you already wear one and it was just too cold, but I thought I would give you the heads up. Even on the coldest days this is all I wear under my helmet. No fogging as long as you take your goggles off when you get stuck or are helping someone else. As long as you aren't sweating too much you can sit with your helmet on and your gog's won't fog. Chad my even be able to get you one. GS

99105.jpg

no fog