Northwest Wisconsin riding

skiyam

Anyone from Northeast Iowa/Southwest Wisconsin thinking about going up North riding this weekend? I want to, but don't really want to ride up there by myself. I have done it before...many times, but it is a lot more fun with more people. I am a steady rider that is not afraid to pull the trigger once in a while. So, anyone from around here wanting to make a trip before its all gone for another year, should speak up now! If nobody answers this from around here and there is a group that would take another rider, let me know.
Thanks,

dan72499

I might be interested,I'm kinda in the same boat.I have my wife to ride with but she doesn't always get off work when i want to go. give me a call.608-235-4786

woodside

I just sent you a PM.

Anyone from Northeast Iowa/Southwest Wisconsin thinking about going up North riding this weekend? I want to, but don't really want to ride up there by myself. I have done it before...many times, but it is a lot more fun with more people. I am a steady rider that is not afraid to pull the trigger once in a while. So, anyone from around here wanting to make a trip before its all gone for another year, should speak up now! If nobody answers this from around here and there is a group that would take another rider, let me know.
Thanks,