Northwoods cams

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks I had seen that. I usually perform an audit of all the cams once we get a little deeper into December (sometimes the cam owners can't get them back up and running until we get into Dec). This one is on the list to remove if not updated by the audit.

-John

scottiking

Mine in Twin Lakes is iced over because someone forgot to put the exhaust fan during a shower last weekend!"not mentioning names"
This is a current shot of my streaming cam that is positioned higher in the same window!

Scottiking out

- - - Updated - - -

Also john when going to the NCN cams on my mobile device by "the phone friendly" version
Ya only see the Krupps cam and My shack cam doesnt show up! never has since we hooked it up
Scott

Attachments

• image-2191323234.jpg
    image-2191323234.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 46

Woodtic

It takes one sick puppy to admit they have multiple web cams in the bathroom/ shower area. Have you no shame?:)

scottiking

LMAO!
The whole shack fogs up with the showers!
BTW the cam isn't in the crapper, the one cam is in the bedroom that fogged up! ha ha
Scottiking OUT

It takes one sick puppy to admit they have multiple web cams in the bathroom/ shower area. Have you no shame?:)

scottishack.jpg

nanook

Just so you know the Stonewall Hideaway -Mercer cam is down, but will be back up mid Dec. The power supply died, and I have a new one, just cant make it up there to replace. When you do the audit, please don't delete us, we're coming back!!

Thanks!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Just so you know the Stonewall Hideaway -Mercer cam is down, but will be back up mid Dec. The power supply died, and I have a new one, just cant make it up there to replace. When you do the audit, please don't delete us, we're coming back!!

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to keep it in there!

-John

garyl62

LMAO!
The whole shack fogs up with the showers!
BTW the cam isn't in the crapper, the one cam is in the bedroom that fogged up! ha ha
Scottiking OUT

Not sure what's worse, a camera in the crapper, or one in the bedroom of a guys get away "shack"

Woodtic

Ya Gary,it sounds like one of those swingers clubs. Maybe John can put a warning on his link? Then again,the entire web site may shut down with all the hits to that link.:)

scottiking

LOL! I doubt it would get too many hits!
Nobody would look at the cam if it was turned around in the window! that is FORESURE!
Scottiking OUT

Ya Gary,it sounds like one of those swingers clubs. Maybe John can put a warning on his link? Then again,the entire web site may shut down with all the hits to that link.:)