Not a good year for you

radsrh

John things are not looking good for you and your addition :( I started the log cabin in 2007 and had the same problem, early spring thaw and the the BIG April dump. Slowed the entire build that summer, cement trucks wouldn't go back until June and the semi delivering the logs slid off the two track in late June. Once I got that far behind I never caught up, and worked well into first snows to get it closed in. I know we love the snow but hoping for a quick meltdown so you can get walls up before black fly season.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It is funny, I had a feeling this would happen. It's going to be a tight fit to get it shelled in before the black fly season hits, but I do plan to give the Ariens and maybe even the yooper scoop a workout once it gets down to the final 12-18".

-John

freezinbevr

It is funny, I had a feeling this would happen. It's going to be a tight fit to get it shelled in before the black fly season hits, but I do plan to give the Ariens and maybe even the yooper scoop a workout once it gets down to the final 12-18".

-John

John,
just hook up the in floor and let er go!! (depending on the wood pile)

Brad

freezinbevr

I know, Karen, the girls and I were up at Dave and Loris this weekend...fun fun fun!

Maybe a mirror and a convex/concave lense to get it to a mangeable point??? :-0

radsrh

Might have to borrow big blue again? Test 1.2 of the blower and see how it can eat that pile of snow.