Off trail

packerlandrider

I just went out and looked to see what type of base was under the snow... and whoda thunk it, I found a mixture of dirt, vegetation, leaves, and rocks. Could this be what they call ground???

john_r

I was asking the administrator. So obviously it would be around where he is. And no I'm not the guy that ask we're off trail riding was. I just wanted to ask John a simple question about the snow that was up there. Instead I get a bunch of smart *** senior members who probably ride there mountain sleds on trail with their ice scratchers. John should be the only one to answer on ask John.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I try and stay away from answering questions that would be more of an opinion than fact. However, with that said, there is enough snow in most areas north of the bridge to do some off trail riding. As long as you know where it is legal and where you would have minimum risk of hitting something not quite fully covered up.

-John

mezz

I was asking the administrator. So obviously it would be around where he is. And no I'm not the guy that ask we're off trail riding was. I just wanted to ask John a simple question about the snow that was up there. Instead I get a bunch of smart *** senior members who probably ride there mountain sleds on trail with their ice scratchers. John should be the only one to answer on ask John.

Seriously? Flag #1....:rolleyes:-Mezz

chicagosledder

I do find it funny that senior members are always bashing the off trail riding, I come up there to ride off trail and enjoy it. I don't know why the questions receive such smart a** answers. And no I don't trespass on peoples property or destroy stuff, I also don't sit in the bar and pound down cold ones to see who is fastest on the trails like many I see doing out there.

mezz

I do find it funny that senior members are always bashing the off trail riding, I come up there to ride off trail and enjoy it. I don't know why the questions receive such smart a** answers. And no I don't trespass on peoples property or destroy stuff, I also don't sit in the bar and pound down cold ones to see who is fastest on the trails like many I see doing out there.

I guess neither of you can take a joke. I for one don't like being referred to as a smart *** senior member. Things here are close to the cuff, anybody who's been on here long enough knows that, ergo the jokes, but apparently to some it is labeled as a smart *** answer which is by far not the case.-Mezz