Opening Day for whitetail, who got one?

teamarctic

my party got blanked out this opening day, that hasnt happened since ive been hunting!

lets see what everyone else got!

uncle_ed

Opening day was a bust for me but my son scored a 10 pointer. The second pic was his bow buck from earlier in the season. This is once again his year and not dads.....SO FAR!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1607 (2).jpg
    IMG_1607 (2).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 194
  • MIKES BUCK.jpg
    MIKES BUCK.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 190

Bradzoo

Nothin opening day but I got this one before my first drink of coffee this morning so I was late getting to my stand it still worked out ok

Attachments

• Deer pic's 2010 007.JPG
    Deer pic's 2010 007.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

uncle_ed

Yes, I dont have to gut, drag and process a deer and deal with all that work!

It really does feel great seeing him so happy especially with all the b.s. that he has been going through this last bit. Good for him!!

dgr_calumet

My 10 pointer

I got this one Wednesday morning.
10 point, 190 pound.
Definitely my personal best!

Attachments

• 100_1251.jpg
    100_1251.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 86

harvest1121

I did not shoot one but found one when doing my daily bike ride. It looks like it was shot then crossed the canal and they could not find it. Was going to take it but they said they did not think the meat would be good.

IMG-20101101-00013.jpg
[/IMG]

michaeladams

my opening day started out 28 degrees and calm.alot of shooting far off till about 7:30 then sporatic all far away.i am on 15 acres surrounded by private land 1/4 mile away from rome wildlife marsh.none of the neighbors were hunting so no pressure.had a grouse fly in and stay awhile and i had fun with a bunch of squirrels seeing i was in there jungle jim/ tree house.did not see one yet