Over Due Thanks!

beaverchisel

Im reasonably new to this site, but I think I speak for the many users of it when I say Thanks! for your awesome site and great metro skills. Its rare when someone gets to do what they love so well and aid so many in the process. Hey all you folks out there, how about giving John a shout out and let him know how we feel.

snowbuff

This IS the best winter playground site on the web!!! Not to mention most of us are on here all year round. We just can't stay away... We love it!!:D

D

Deleted member 10829

It's the only snowmobile website I visit! I don't know what I'd do without it. Great site!

ffemt

I agree with all said above great site love it Thanks for all your hard work John

MERRY CHRISTMAS @ HAPPY NEW YEAR
John , Nora ,Gracie

God Bless Geoff

Thanks John.I watch this site year round,but i guess i am on it more in the winter.Love the forcast,cams,journals,and the rest of the wealth of imfo.Happy trails to all this winter and by all means stay safe out there.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone!

It can be a lot of work sometimes to keep this beast going 24/7/365, but knowing so may good folks enjoy it so much makes it all worth while.

-John

chords

Being sorta kinda of a weather nut, the "weather related" Links give me my quick shot of weather updates. I even sold a sled recently thru JD. One phone call, a look see, and SOLD.
And with winter and this site cranking up we can once again discuss speed, hand signals, right side of trail, gps, oil,,, its endless :D

- - Thanks JD - -​